Your new best friend in the U.S.
- What is it?
- For just $9 extra, a Harilo staff will personally go to a store in Florida and order and pick up your items for you! Picked up items will then be put in the next shipment to KTM that leaves every Tuesday.
Here are some of the benefits of using Harilo's personal shoppers -
- Pick up items last minute to make it on time for Tuesday's container
- Get your items faster
- Stores like IKEA don't offer all products online
- Just $9 extra per store
- Will stand in line for new releases for $49 - be one of the first people in the world to own products
- Sometimes cheaper if a store charges domestic shipping to ship to our Florida warehouse
- Stores that are eligible
- The following stores have pretty much everything you could possibly think of and need. But let us know in the comments section below what other stores you are interested in and we will add the most popular stores to this list!
- How to use this service?
- The ordering process is exactly the same as before - just submit the URL of any product you want to buy but leave a note on your order that you would like it to be picked up by a Harilo personal shopper. That's it!
- Any rules?
Just a few -
- You have to pay by 5pm (Nepal Standard Time) on Saturday to get last minute items
- To prevent spam on the system, this service is available for gold members and higher only
- Service is pending the availability of Harilo personal shoppers
- Comments powered by Disqus