I did a lot of research before buying strollers and this is the one I decided to get for myself. The wheels have shock absorbers which are perfect for Kathmandu's bumpy sidewalks and it's also light enough to fold up easily and carry around our non-handicap-friendly city. Very happy with this stroller and I highly recommend it.
From their website: "The compact, easy-folding stroller that is a breeze to take along wherever baby goes. One of the few compact strollers that also take a car seat. Includes five-point safety harness protects child, yet allows freedom of movement."
- Slim and safe umbrella fold design - closes compactly with one hand and stands alone
- Travel system compatible primo viaggio infant car seat easily to the stroller with two included straps
- Four 6.5" suspension wheels - all with ball bearings for smooth, responsive handling enhanced steering and maneuverability; front wheels swivel, rear wheels have "one-step" brakes
- Adjustable handles, large hood with sun visor and large basket
- Includes a detachable parent cup holder
Calculate the cost to order from Harilo
* Customs and V.A.T. are determined by the Government of Nepal
|Category||Bicycles, Unicycle not motorized|